Saturday, January 3, 2009

I wanna do it right

I really like to talk with u.
I really love to have chat with u.
You like a christmas morning for me.
I can't afford to lose u.
I really don't want to.
I'm afraid.
I wait just 4 ur sms.
I still think the tears when u are call me.
I know that deep down inside, u do care for me.
I know what u scared of.
I never fall like this for some long time.
Maybe i already forget how to pronounce i love u.
But i'll never forget that i fallin' for u.
For so many times of my life, i hate my job. I wanna quit. But thìs job that made me found u.
I don't wanna this job be a wall for the relation with u.
I'm confuse. I know that i can be down.
For all so many reason. I love to make u smile and happy.
I wanna see u reach ur glory.
Father, please do not take this love for me. Bless this love and let the Holy Spirit be with it. Coz this feeling pure from my heart.

No comments: