Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAVE U EVER LOVE AND LOST SOMEBODY

Sometimes, its wrong to walk away
Though you think its over
Knowing, theres so much more to say
Suddenly the moments gone
And all your dreams are upside down
And you just wanna change the way the world goes round

Tell me...
Have you ever loved and lost somebody
Wish there was a chance to say Im sorry
Cant you see? Thats the way I feel about you and me, baby
Have you ever felt your heart was breaking
Lookin down the road you should be taking
I should know Cause I loved and lost
The day I let you go

Cant help but think that this is wrong
We should be together
Back in your arms where I belong
Now I finally realize, it was forever that I'd found
I'd give it all to change the way the world goes round

Yes, I loved and lost the day I let
Yes, I loved and lost the day I let you go

*elo thank for the word sang by S Club 7. It sure has deep meaning 4 me.

No comments: