Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh..this is called Loph


Sitting at humz in other lonely nite...
Girl...honestly i have some trouble on how to express my feeling for U.
I try to compromise, but U seem to be away from me.
It hurt when U say the other name in front op me.
But why?? Is it coz I'm already falling for U.
Is it U the one for me?
Coz its hard right now to saya that i dund care for U.
U the reason i'm singing this independent Love song.
I know That i have to try to reach U.
I know that deep down, at least U remember my name.
I'm not know when the dream can fullfill.
Time go slowly now in my life.
So quite without Ur message.
The power of not knowing has letting go.
I guess i fnd the way.
Feeling lucky just to be here.
To get to know U.
To be a person who admire how georgeous U are.
Searching 4 Ur soul to find some love.
It simple when its right.
Feeling awfull when i can't reach 4 u.
I would do anything for Love.
Thats the person I used to be.
I give u all I got.
Whad can i do when i need Ur love..
I don't wanna give up on you.
For the rest, U will always be beautiful in my eyes.

No comments: